Shipping and Billing Information
We ship all orders placed Monday through Friday the same day if the order is placed by 12:00 PM EST. We are closed and do not ship on Saturdays. Under rare circumstances (e.g., Act of God, post office closed) we may not be able to ship same day. We ship in plain, discreet packaging without the company name to protect your privacy. We do not ship to anyone under the age of eighteen, military addresses (i.e., APO boxes) or internationally. We do not ship to Georgia.
Your billing address must mach what your bank has on file for you. Additionally, your billing and shipping addresses must match or your order will decline. We do not accept the use of a credit/debit card not in your name. Existing customers with sufficient order history may ship to an alternate address.
Available Shipping Methods
- USPS First Class Mail - always free and includes tracking
- USPS Priority Mail - $4.95 (Free on orders over $125 - see Shipping Terms below.)
*We use the shipping cost associated with your selected shipping method to pay postage. We provide tracking information with all orders once accept by the associated shipping company. Once an order has shipped, the package is no longer in our control for modification.
Shipping Costs & Terms (Free Shipping Eligibility)
- Orders less than $125 receive free shipping via USPS First Class
- Orders $125 or more are upgraded to Free Shipping via USPS Priority Mail (select the free shipping option; we will upgrade ya!)
- You can upgrade an order under $125 to USPS Priority Mail at check out
- Orders over $300 are shipped with signature confirmation (waived based on order history)
If you have any questions regarding our shipping policy, please contact us before ordering. Shipping costs are not refundable.
We enjoy doing business with our customers and should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!